The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Supermetrics for Google Sheets and data studio?

blondul90

I want to load in my Facebook results by using Supermetrics Google sheets plugin.

All metrics like impressions, costs and clicks are load in correctly expect conversions. The conversion value is zero
Thank you

Attachments

• screenshot1.jpg
    screenshot1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 10
download the facebook data in a csv file format and the upload that to the google
export/+>import

IDK what macros are in the google program --RTFM

If you are asking a question, what is it?
is a question
The conversion value is zero also when I am switching between different conversion windows (below options in the menu). I know that Facebook changed their default conversion window. Is it not possible to load in web conversions any more? Or i there something wrong with setting-up the right access.

You can check Supermetrics alternatives here to connect data from facebook to Google Sheets (or Loker Studio).

Almost all tools similar with Supermetrcis have Google Sheets plugin but price can be different (eg Supermetrics costs 69$, Windsor.ai costs = 19$ (or you can use a free plan with limited features), or Dataslayer = 39.90$ (or you can use a free plan with limited features)

The price depends on how much rows do you need, how many users or account do you have, what other data destinations & data sources you want to connect, etc...)

MI
Back