The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Super Tip For Newbies

thelegend

AffKit Ninja
Firstly i am not a guru or so succesful but i think this tip will help a lot of newbies
The tip i share with you its : CONSISTENCY
When you start a method for example a youtube channel a method etc ,consistency its power .For example if you start a youtube channel and you plan to create a video everyday then be consistent its the best thing you can do for your succes
If you work 2 or 3 days and then you stop for 2 days this its not good

Consistency is a good business trait. In the digital monetization game --the ability to know when to pivot or --when to scale is very important also.

The tip i share with you its : CONSISTENCY

Agreed. Even if you only post once or twice a week, if you're consistent, your followers will know when to expect your next fresh, informative or exciting content.

the ability to know when to pivot or --when to scale is very important also.

I agree with this, too. While being consistent with content, be consistent with keeping a pulse on your followers/readers and traffic, so you'll know when an adjustment is needed. Without content and increased traffic, you don't have enough valuable data.

The backbone's connected to the hip bone...

It's all connected.

Last edited:
Agreed. Even if you only post once or twice a week, if you're consistent, your followers will when to expect your next fresh, informative or exciting content.
I am working right now with databased, daily updated content, on a crontab --dynamically updated content
--the tables and charts will update and change their information without my manually working daily. Just the commentary for the pages needs to be manually written.
So, the scripted 'bot' is a large part of the consistency.

MI
Back