The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Super CPA newbie!

akj

affiliate
Hello all! akj here, at first i tot want to use the initial "k" for my username first but already been used by Cpafix boss :p

anyway, I am a super cpa newbie been trying IM thru SEO for the past year but failed alot and burned more than USD500. For all that trouble I earn less than $10 in returns.. :(

but i know there is hope in affiliate marketing thus my change of focus onto CPA and paid traffic.

Hope i do well in cpa & paid traffic, learn and network with other affiliate marketers out there! Peace~

Hey welcome :)

When you say you have been trying trough SEO and spent over 500$, I imagine you bought services? Well, unfortunately, in order to invest in anything you first need to understand it. The best way to do that is to take the time and learn stuff yourself, or you will likely just continue burning money ;)

nope. most of it is spent on back linking software, themes and articles. I did use software such as market samurai and traffic travis for keyword research. but still not making progress. so i am changing my focus to paid traffic.

Welcome!

Then I'd suggest you to learn to use that software.. OR ask for refund if software doesn't work.

Welcome!

Then I'd suggest you to learn to use that software.. OR ask for refund if software doesn't work.
I agree what xapuc has to say. The challenge of marketer is to find targeted traffic and find ways to give what they want, with paid or free methods.

banners
Back