The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Sup everyone!

MarketMonsterz

affiliate
Hello,
My names Dexter Gilliam-Beale but everyone calls me Dae Dae. I live in Dayton, Ohio which is a city that doesn't really present much opportunity. Due to the recession, our job lose rate is through the roof so I decided to try my hand at affiliate marketing. I've worked on internet marketing thing in the past several times but hadn't put much effort into it. At the same time, I look back at how I did things before and laugh. I say that because now I know what I'm doing and it tickles me to see how far I've come since. I was doing everything totally wrong at first. I was close to having a small part of the system down, but everything else I attempted was horribly off. Lol.

Anyway, after deciding that being an Internet Entrepreneur was my #1 Dream in life, I decided to go hard at Affiliate Marketing. The thought of staying home and creating a solid full time living for doing something I love to do, is was what pushed me to get my *** in gear and do the damn thang.

I studied hard. I mean hard you guys. 12-16 hours a day. Reading tutorials and watching videos. Talking to other affiliates who had become successful. Soaking in an implementing every technique and every strategy. Every form of advice and every "what to do and what not to do" source. I studied till I was exhausted. And one day, I woke up to sells. My hard work was starting to pay off. And if you work hard at it. Yours will too.

I'm here to learn even more. I am also here to help others and share some of my advise from experiences I have gone through. I am not rich nor am I famous. I'm just an average guy who loves to work on the internet from home. :)

Good Luck & Much Success!

Dae Dae

If you need help. I'm here for you. Just ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dae Dae,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. Thanks for joining us.
We have lots of info and helpful members so welcome aboard.

Thanks for the detailed intro. We're happy to have another experienced marketer in our midst.

Share what you know, learn what you don't. :)

MI
Back