The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Sunspear Here!

sunspear

affiliate
Hello everyone at affiliatefix.com !

I am posting here (as suggested) to introduce myself. My name is Adam, I'm 24 year's old and I'm from Poland. I have tried my luck with Internet Marketing before, but without big number on paycheck. I am currently unemployed, so I have plenty of time to learn CPA Marketing and I am willing to do so. I know that this motivation may burn out one day, but I have faith that board members will be able to nurture me and give a hand with beginnings so I will start well and stay in the game. I really don't know where to start and what should I do now, because there is so much information on the internet and no really trustworthy place to stay for long. I wonder if this is the right place I've chosen.

As mentioned before, I am willing to make my living with CPA marketing, but alone I can do nothing. I was always difficult learner, but eventually I reached my goals. I was also wondering about membership here, but there are so many questions in my head, that I don't know if I should invest so much (for unemployed guy) in that. I hope you understand.

Maybe more about me. I know web development quite well (CSS, xHTML, JavaScript, PHP) and have been dabbling with web design for hobby. I know a little about SEO but there are so many resources that I don't know which is best for newbie. My goal is to earn at least $1000 monthly in CPA and I think this is attainable...well, I hope it is and even I can make it. What do you think, guys?

Thank you all for giving me an opportunity to join your board.

Kind Regards,
Sunspear

MI
Back