The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Suggestion monetize from facebook account

ocx112

affiliate
hi, affiliatefix member, I have many account profile with a total of friends more than 20k. whatever monetizing besides google adsense?

thanks.
sorry bad grammar

@oxc112

What about CPA offers or a Clickbank product? Or your own product? Or a teespring campaign? Or capturing email addresses for future selling to a list?

Other people have asked the same question:

Earnings from Facebook | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
how can i monetize fb account with 5k friends and 5k followers | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Do you own Facebook pages? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Actually, check out any FB posts by @LukePeerFly They are pure gold for FB'ers.

CPA would be the right choice for you. You can do a test job to see how freebies offers are work. In social media mobile offers are working like a charm.

hi, affiliatefix member, I have many account profile with a total of friends more than 20k. whatever monetizing besides google adsense?

thanks.
sorry bad grammar
Hello, you can consider monetizing your social media platform with MeshBean, it is a free app where users can earn Paypal cash for downloading and playing free mobile games. You can earn money with the MeshBean referral program, you will be paid with a referral fees for each new user that you invite. If you are interested I will be happy to help.

David

you can post paid atricales on your page and sites "mylikes" help to provide payable social content.

You can start making a lot of money from this page. be sure to set up a small advertising agency based on social networks. You can approach upcoming products and services and let them pay you to publicizes them to over 20k people. It is the best way you can earn a lot of money. You can also be able to sell the account to a company.

banners
Back