The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Submitting to Web Directories

gkd_uk

Hi all

Do you find submitting to Web Directories boring? Would you pay someone to submit to web directories for you?

Thanks

I find it extremely boring, would gladly pay some else to do it for me (actually, I have two people doing it for me)

I have people who carry out my directory submissions based on the lists I rpovide them with. I have a database of almost 10,000 direstories..

Intensely dull -- I pay people over on DigitalPoint to do it for me.

(By the way, anyone got real experience of the value of free directory submissions?)

(By the way, anyone got real experience of the value of free directory submissions?)

I don't normally submit to directories that are free for all. If there is no editorial entagrity that becomes a junk yard.

To answer your question: Yes it can get you few backlinks + good traffic if done selectively. There are good quality free directories also. So selecting the appropriate ones could help.

Well is boring but this is one of the services that I provide, to answer your question I am really bored by this activity but I must do it for money.

this is boring. Even then, I have to do by myself. Well, I am looking for a good submitter. If you have anyone, please let me know it.

MI
Back