The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Submitting to search engines

Search engine bots can find your links automatically if you continue the link building process.

I would not recommend mass submissions to search engines.

I also reject search engine submission. Since i think submitting sites is not the natural way of getting recognised. Links will do the job instead of you:)

No point in submitting a site to a search engine. I have NEVER submitted ANY site to a seaarch engine EVER EVER EVER :D LOL

Your forgiven then sourcerer :)

Honestly there is no need to submit to search engines. Just get some links pointing to the site and it will be psidered.

I cannot believe how many people as still being fooled by advert such as "we will submit your site to 2,000 search engines"
I lost an SEO client last year because I just could not convince him that there is no need to submit sites to search engines and the only engines that matters on the net are only three.

I would never pay to get my sites submitted to search engines.

Most say they will submit to 10,000 search engines and I don't even think that many exist :)

Most say they will submit to 10,000 search engines and I don't even think that many exist :)

You are right, GKD, not that many search engines exist and even if they do, only 3 or max 4 search engines matter online, Google, Yahoo, MSN (and if you like counting outsiders, Ask)

Temi, clients like that are not worth having. If a client does not give you 100% trust in your ability and knowledge then drop them. I rank first page on google for internet marketing consultant, & internet marketing consultancy. I rank first page for google expert (done as a joke) :D My client sites rank high for their tems, Yet some potential clients try to tell ME how SEO works. I kill this dead normally by saying " with resepct mister client, here are MY seo credentials (I show him my own and other client rankings), I then say " where is your justification to tell me how to SEO a site?" I point out that on any forum there are people who will give information about how to SEo, But the PROOF of the pudding is in the eating.

I get so many emails and pm's across forums from people who have listened to what I have said acted on it, and seen profits soar (as well as rankings). I am not a guru as I don't go in for all that shmooozing crap, I am just a damn good solid search engine marketer.

Temi have confidence in your own ability and accept that if people want to employ you so THEY can tell YOU what to do, then you don't want them as customers.

Trust me you will feel better about yourself for it.

Thanks for that OWG, I told the client what to do really, I just told him to accept the "submit your site to 10,000 search engine" that I am out of here. I am yet to fail to achieve page 1 and most of the time position 1 for any keyword I target for myself or a client.

What do you charge then Temi, as I have just taken on a client with a poker site (I fancy a challenge) ;)

I am kidding of course, I was referring to the 'never failed to get page 1' comment

For a poker site I will charge and arm and a leg, that would not be an easy site to get to page 1 (If its a completely new site).

banners
Back