The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Submitting to bidding dir what is your url?

temi

affiliate
I am looking to buy link on some bidding directories, one I can get to the frontpage easily, please add your bidding directory url here if I can get to the index page without spending a fortune.

Thanks

yes, thanks for reminding me again, and BTW, we have some free time to upgrade it for you if you still want it upgraded, please send me a about this. A few links on its way :)

top spot on ukbidingdirectory.com is available at £11.00 - although you may not need that much as you have many already listed:D

biddingdirectory.co.uk homepage is accessible from £7.00 - again as above

top spot on ukbidingdirectory.com is available at £11.00 - although you may not need that much as you have many already listed:D

biddingdirectory.co.uk homepage is accessible from £7.00 - again as above

Sadly cannot go on ukbidding directory, its now my site, its a clients site and its a craft related site.

I will see if biddingdirectory has a crafts section

Thanks

One your bidding directory footer, this link Right IT Corp. that is Rakib's company if I'm correct, he is a member of this forum as well.

I don't think mine is worth submitting to, at least not yet, having a custom template designed & coded, and haven't had time to start link building.

- Meti

banners
Back