The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Submitting Articles Using Article Submitting Software

JENN85

affiliate
Hi everyone, I have a question to all those who write articles and submit to directories. I am having a problem finding my articles that have been submitted starting from the beginning of February. Now, if I used a submission software to submit all these articles to, shouldn't they be showing up by now? I am looking for these articles by putting the title of the article into the googe search and putting quotation marks on both sides. Is this the right way of looking for my articles? I know these kinds of things take time, but after 2 months, I would think that I would start seeing my articles pop up in the directories. Hope this makes since.

Sometimes, you will have to confirm the submission to the article directory at your email address. If you don't confirm, you don't get placed.

Most of the article directories listed in most article submission softwares are not good. They are not really managed properly and your article submission can easily get lost in cyberspace. You must resubmitted the article or try to browse through the categories on the article directories. Good article directories keep archive of your submission and if you look in your profile you will find it.

I suggest using professional article submission services rather than using software. The phantom writers is the best one and they only charge $35 for one time submission.

Sounds like something didn't work for you.

I wrote and submitted an article called "Beating the Recession Bug With a Home-based Business " on April 16th. I got a google alert on it by that evening and 9 indexed references appeared this morning.

I submitted to 15 of the 20 directories listed below by hand using a form filler. Took about 2 hours to make sure each one was formatted to specifications and review and set up profiles and several of them, verify email .. ect..

Here are the directories I posted to.
Traffic Generation by Master Advertising: Article Directories

For my reputation sake, I don't rely on software to submit content. I have used Article Marketer with good results but I still submit to the main directories by hand, and I do it before submitting through Article Marketer. That way I know I have got my article where I wanted it first.

Generally I make two versions of my article. I submit one to the top directories by hand then send the other off to the free version of Article Marketer for the extended back links.
http://www.freearticlemarketer.com is a direct link to the free submission form.

Best of luck to you.

I alos have had a hard time with article submiting software. Do some by hand and then pay others alittle to submit them for you this seems to work better

banners
Back