The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Submitting ads to FaceBook and MySpace

ETRdahir

We've had a few people in our affiliate program that have been trying to set up ads on Facebook and I have to tell you, THEY'RE HORRIBLE. There were a few affiliates comlaining about their advertising policies and setup, so I decided to test it myself.

I haven't had the chance to post any ads on Facebook yet, so I tried to post a few today, but had absolutely NO luck doing so. Every ad I posted was rejected with no other explanation other than to tell me to look at their guidelines. I looked at the guidelines over and again and I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

The ads were VERY simple and I followed ALL of their rules (as far verbage, offer, punctuation etc.) and still no luck.

Are they really so big that they can afford to make it this difficult? From my understanding the traffic they send is awful anyway, so I'm done trying.
:mad:

Myspace.. Just awful....

WOW. I submitted my ads to MySpace and 6 days later it's still in their 'Pending' queue! This is nuts. Their advertising system is awful.:mad:

FaceBook

I use facebook to build reationships with people and to advertise on my wall it has converted a few times, but I wouldn't rely on it all together. Mike

do any of you join groups on facebook and then post on there walls
i would imagine joining a group relevant to the niche you are in would yeild better results

I have never tried advertising on facebook but I do hear that it is hard to get certain ads approved. I think it really depends on what kind of niche you are trying to promote as far as your ads go.

Join a group in facebook which is relevant to your site, product or service. Post ad over there but before posting you need to read their guidelines thoroughly. Ask your friends to join that group also. Sometimes you also need to post ad in your own wall and share it with your friends list. Join discussions, post comment on others' posting etc. Definitely you can expect to get some returns.

Yeah, i think making your own blog or site will help you more on how to advertise or market your ads. There's a lot of blog site can help you through. Well, in fact ads posting is fun.

MI
Back