The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Submit Free - 6500 approvals so far

This one seams to work, and i like how you can chose the category from a drop-down. However, the pipe and underscores in front of each item in the drop-down is breaking the short-cut keys on the keyboard, normally you would be able to locate the item you are looking for much faster, simply by hitting the front-letter on the keyboard.

Many directories are breaking this functionality, by having useless characters in front of the list items, something i would like to see change.

Thanks for this, i like the colour scheme and this website looks very professional as well.

Ill test it out now, and give you feedback on this.

This one seams to work, and i like how you can chose the category from a drop-down. However, the pipe and underscores in front of each item in the drop-down is breaking the short-cut keys on the keyboard, normally you would be able to locate the item you are looking for much faster, simply by hitting the front-letter on the keyboard.

Many directories are breaking this functionality, by having useless characters in front of the list items, something i would like to see change.

how can i chose my desired category faster while submitting my directory.

banners
Back