“Adavice”/  “1Win

Struggling with fan pages?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Struggling with fan pages?

Here's my 10 step checklist for building a high quality audience profitably...

1.) Create a customer avatar that includes their age, gender, books they might read, blogs they may read, and other interests.

2.) Create a cover image, avatar, and timeline that this avatar would naturally want to follow if they accidentally found it.

3.) Ignore all that bullshit gurus tell you to do like putting an arrow pointing to your like button and creating fan gates. That stuff is an immediate turn off to high quality Facebook users and attracts the trolls, haters, and weirdos.

4.) Block countries, ages, and bad words in your page admin that would not be helpful. For example, do you really want 13yr old kids from Nigeria to be able to "like" your page?? Block ruthlessly!!

5.) Use Power Editor to promote your 3 best posts to people who match your avatar. These should NOT be sales or promotional posts. They should be posts that would make the viewer think "I should like this page so I see more posts like this." ($10 - $50/day is fine)

6.) As you are organically building fans through these advertised posts, start slipping in a few posts with links to your blog posts.

7.) Include Facebook's website custom audience codes on these blog posts.

8.) Make sure it's super easy for these new blog readers to find your opt-in or product offers on your blog; Header, sidebar, footer.

9.) Use Power Editor to create ads targeting those blog readers with your opt-in or product offers. ($25 - $100/day is fine)

10.) Use Facebook conversion pixels to track your success. Keep track of your cost per lead and your earnings per lead. Focus more on increasing your earnings than decreasing your costs. Things like upsells, bundles, and special promotions to your leads will increase earnings and make costs become profitable.

For an advanced trick, once you have 10+ conversions use Power Editor to create a campaign that is using optimized CPM bidding targeting your conversion pixel.
This will optimize your campaign to show your ads to people who are more likely to convert.
If you have questions, post them below. I'll be watching this thread to help you get everything implemented.
This strategy is designed to build you a high quality audience and promote your offers to the most qualified prospects.

This was originally posted by a friend of mine in the IM space called Justin Brooke, his Facebook page is well worth the follow: https://www.facebook.com/trafficstrategist

If you have questions I will try answer myself or ask Justin to pitch in!

THIS IS GOLD!

Awesome post. I have been using fan pages for a long time and I had no idea I could use custom audience code on my sites to retarget visitors. That is going to save a heap of money! Opens up a whole new world for my teespring campaigns as well.

Hi Admin,
I'm a Facebook user & I Fan Page. My Fan page has 958 likes but when I post status & updates than I just get few likes & few comments ! I don't understand what's wrong there why audiance don't give more likes & comments on my post ! What may wrong there Admin ?

banners
Back