The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

STRESS...!

Ooh, sorry to hear it. I know that would have happened to me a hundred times by now if I didn't have an Otter Box on mine. It doesn't look as cool, but it protects my investment. :)

Re: STRESS...! Dram

Hi all,

I got stressed once, broke the top off my whisky bottle after looking at it and raising one of my eye browse (which is real stress in whisky world ) I calmed down and came up with the perfect solution....I just finished the bottle. See that stress thing not all is cracked up to be.

May you never be short of whisky....mac :)

Ooh, sorry to hear it. I know that would have happened to me a hundred times by now if I didn't have an Otter Box on mine. It doesn't look as cool, but it protects my investment. :)

Does this allow access to the screen? or is it "box-like" with the phone inside?

Heh that's why I can't have these fancy toys. My blackberry fell off a 3 story building and survived fairly well. Everything works.

I should have thrown mine off a 10 story building the day I bought it. Or, better yet, skipped buying it and gone straight to the iPhone.

I remember when my phone slid of the top of this table and i felt my heart stop lol the screen shattered!! :( not a good feeling..:(

A mobile phone is priceless to me. It's not just a luxury item; it's a practical one. That's why I don't like it to get damaged. But sometimes it does meet some accidents. LOL!
:rolleyes:

I've got an android phone, but my dream cell is the iPhone. Unfortunately, it costs.

And it's too much for a phone. That's the only thing I don't like of it.

banners
Back