The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Storesonline?

mAAgic73

Does anyone have any experience with storesonline? I went to a local meeting that was put on by them, it sounded good (but everything does), they seemed to have alot of good information and what they are selling is a website with cutomizable forms like drag and drop page layout, auto responder, custom order form, integrated shopping cart ect. I have been spending alot of time researching and trying to get started and it seems like they could speed up my process, but was wondering if anyone has any info on them.

mAAgic73

Sorry I've never heard of storesonline. Is it a drop ship program, or affiliate system where they sell you turn-key stores?

One thing to be aware of with turnkey systems is many times you don't have the flexibility to do things like SEO the way you want to, so make sure you can get into HTML to do tweaking as needed.

check out consumeraffairs.com and ripoffreport.com. Google "storesonline complaints". Lots of stuff to read there.

I noticed that most of the stuff they where offering at the StoreOnline meeting could be found for free online. The hosting package they offer is almost exactly the same as Microsoft OfficeLive Small Business. You even get 24/7 live customer support from Microsoft as long as you purchase your domain from them.

Funny how Storesonline was my very first exposure to making money online. I attended one of their seminars a few years ago and never bought in to their service. I thought it was too much. But I was blown away by the keyword tool that they presented which was probably from Overture at the time. From that seminar, I researched into selling on eBay and did that for half a year until I slowly discovered affiliate marketing.

Just out of curiosity, are they still touting the wheatgrass company?

Thank you ArizonaJay for telling me to do the most obvious thing, it wasnt until after you posted that i was like duh, i already should have known that. funny how you can get hung up on something so simple. There was alot of info on them

kbldshmn thanks for your reply also, and i didnt hear anything about a wheatgrass company but they are pretty proud of a barcode site that seems to be doing pretty good. As a matter of fact it was the barcode site that really impressed most of the people there. They are pretty proud of themselves for that.

Scam and rip off warning!

Ironically, it was just such a full-day seminar that got me interested in the whole online thing. After a full day of information leading up to their sales pitch, I turned to the buddy I was with and said, "I can do that all myself and for much less than the $2000 a month they want!"

I did just that and the rest is sweet history..... ;)

MI
Back