The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

StomperNet

Must confess never bought the stomper net tutorials [ie blue disc, purple disc, whatever] but they are said to be really good

They currently are doing the going natural 3 series where they offer some useful video training free. I think it is a build up to a product launch

magnet, to answer your question about the cost, I do know that the membership is almost $800 a month. Actually it is $797 a month.

thanks for quick reply, interesting there are some freebie training videos, will have a look to join for those. Magnet.

The stompernet free videos are great. Going natural 3.0 series has a download *free* for you called siteseer that is a big help with things that may be wrong with your site. It was a build up to the re-opening of stompernet- cost is $797. a month...someday I maybe able to afford that, lol. Try the free videos.

Hi thanks for more info on stompernet, wow loadsa money, may have to wait a little while for that one, but will check on any freebies, thanks Di.
Regards Ann :)

I've tried a few of Stompernet's non-$800/month products besides latching on to any of their free stuff. It's all great!

So, I say, snatch up anything you can from them! (But only after you're acclimated to the online world a little. Someone who jumped on the internet yesterday is going to be smacked hard with that learning curve.)

banners
Back