The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

steps after blog post?

Effect

affiliate
Can everyone share their steps they take after posting a blog post and how i can make the most out of social networks etc?

Start building an email list and let them know about your new posts.
Keep your social profiles updated with useful contents and interact with peoples.
Blog commenting on niche sites.

Content marketing: social media, forums, guest blogging, etc..

You can at least automate the social media part to save time. There are WordPress plugins or sites that provide these functions.

Try to make authority blogging first. Make quality content mix up with article, video, infographic. Create social pages and join relevant groups. Share your post. Don't share only link. When you share your blog topic make your post decent. Don't spam.

hmm.. optimize your pages while choosing some in-competitive keywords. For example, with a simple and nascent blog about watches, you cant manage to appear high on search engines for a keyword like, Seiko or Tissot. So dig deep and come out with less competitive keywords. Try to keep your blog synced with the date, by adding more and more fresh content.

Then, break inn, into the social media. you should come up with some quality so to admire people and get their, "Likes". Facebook likes are actually the seeks, and they can boost your traffic numbers.

Its my personnel opinion that, integration of multimedia can make a real difference. So add interesting images and info-graphics too, and of course related with your niche

Once you are done writing your blog you can simply set up RSS-to-Email campaign for your blog.
few social sites you need to consider about like Google+,pinterest,twitter,facebook and you can also use the linked in (many of them i don't know why but they tend to skip linked in ) study says that you can at least derive 23% traffic from linked in so why not use it.
Finally don't forget to use analytic tools for tracking

Loads of great advice here.

First of all, on any content or continuity site, you must provide high quality content on a frequent basis. At least several times a week, minimum.

Establish a brand and/or persona on as many social networks as possible and control the content and responses with a tool like HootSuite to minimize time required to share your sites information, posts, etc.

When sharing content on social media platform, be sure that it is properly formatted for the social medium. Often this means sharing a portion of the original content with a "read more here" link when possible. Sometimes you will actually have to write a paraphrased version for it to fit the overall social mediums audience.

As for your emails, I highly recommend that you DO NOT just send emails with content, pitches, etc. I DO recommend highly that you use a newsletter that comes out weekly, or at least twice a month. Also, though many think it unnecessary, I cannot express the importance of a double optin for email communications. Be sure to include a "white listing" instruction in the confirmation email. Make sure you keep your newsletter content very inviting and of high quality for your readers.

Request to become a guest blogger on a regular basis with other site owners in your niche. As well, invite, and get, several guest bloggers or writers from the same and/or similar sites as those you guest blog on. Do not just copy and post from your site to theirs. Write the same information, but re-write it for the other site owners audience with a link back to your original content.

There is a great deal more, but I do not want you to feel over whelmed. This is plenty for you to establish the structure you seek for your site and interactions. When you get this portion done, I will be very happy to go deeper into the finer details for you and our members here.

In closing, I can tell you that content marketing can become addictive. It is a longer road to the money, however, when you are consistently getting high quality traffic to a content or continuity site, you have an incredible ad platform for content related advertisers looking to benefit from your traffic. Just make sure that when you do, you hand select the advertisers and set some ground rules for their ads and content. You do not want to offend, or chase off, any of your followers.

Good Luck!

T J

As long as your post is well optimized, you should probably push your post via social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+...). Make sure to take advantage of hashtags (especially on Twitter) to help amplify the reach of your post.

Check out the performance of your posts. Look for likes, shares, retweets etc...

Analyse the results and then try again with another variety of different hashtags and text (Like A/B testing).

Good luck!

Can everyone share their steps they take after posting a blog post and how i can make the most out of social networks etc?
Before even posting, I always go through my post so that i make sure it has no errors. After that, I will be able to publish it and then share it across several platforms, that is social media. On the same same platforms, i get into groups that I am a member and post the links there. In so doing, I end up having a good number of traffic for each post I make. I also invite my friends and work mates to have a look at the post and advise me where necessary. In doing so, I refine my skills through the feedbacks I get on comments and from the friends too.

banners
Back