The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Step by step

jomeg9498

affiliate
Maybe this would help me.....could someone give me a step by step guide to what I need to do to be successful in affiliate marketing? I know I need to find my niche.....but once that's done, what next? I'm a visual person, so if I have some sort of check list, I can do this thing step by step and maybe not feel so overwhelmed. Thanks for all your input.

I wish there was a step by step guide that worked, but the problem is, if there was, everyone would start the same way and it would probably be so competitive it would cease to work for anyone.

One of the beauties of affiliate marketing is it's so diverse and there are so many ways to do it.
That also makes it hard because there is no one BEST way to get started.

Have you read all the stickies in the newbie forum yet? After you do that and read a couple in the niche marketing forum about how to pick your 1st niche, you should start to have some ah-ha moments where the light starts to come on and things start to make sense.

I don't remember if I've mentioned this to you but another source of free training is Affilorama.
I haven't been through all their stuff, but it's free and seems decent.

I will read the stickys. Thanks for the suggestion. But would you say that it is probably easier for someone like me who feels overwhelmed to start by using a blog instead of creating a website for affiliate marketing?

Hi, jomeg! I understand your overwhelmedness (is that a word?) Lots of newbies feel that way. Whether you have a web site or a blog is not really the main issue, as either one has its own steps you will have to learn. But if you focus more on defining your niche, making a list of keywords to target, and developing a plan to get traffic, you'll have a better chance.

I just found this FREE ebook from someone I respect.
Have not read it, but he knows his stuff so I assume it's pretty good.
Oh and did I tell you it's FREE???

<a href="http://www.emonetized.com/260/affiliate-outline-affiliate-marketing-ebook-free">?Affiliate Outline? FREE Affiliate Marketing eBook</a>

use your brain lol, draw the plan yourself.
You can decide to eat before drinking or do the former before the latter or even do both at the same time, it will still work so long as you work hard and keep focused on what you are doing.

MI
Back