The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

starting a gamer site

iamthecoolnerd

Get your fix Ninja!
Hey guys,

I have an idea I want to try out with a gamer website. Does anybody know of some good places to get games people can play directly on my site?

Not sure about it, I wouldn't like to send you something unsafe. I heard of couple but I think it's the best to Google for it. I'm sure you can find something.

Just out of curiosity, why did you go for gaming?

Not sure about it, I wouldn't like to send you something unsafe. I heard of couple but I think it's the best to Google for it. I'm sure you can find something.

Just out of curiosity, why did you go for gaming?

I've searched Google and found a few places. But I wanted to make sure I utilized all my resources. I'd be stupid not to ask my fellow Fixers.

A gaming site is on the list of niches I want to build a site for from the ground up and see what I can make of it. It's part of a challenge I put on myself to become a better marketer and web developer.

Are you talking about a flash game site? There are developers you can buy licenses from, for individual games and sometimes huge inventories. I know you mentioned Arcade games, but any more info you can give on the type? Are you trying to get 100% custom games?

Are you talking about a flash game site? There are developers you can buy licenses from, for individual games and sometimes huge inventories. I know you mentioned Arcade games, but any more info you can give on the type? Are you trying to get 100% custom games?

I'm leaning towards a site similar to playnowtopgames.com and bestgamesmix.com

I'm leaning towards a site similar to playnowtopgames.com and bestgamesmix.com

Cool. I guess it all depends on the quality of games you want. Sites like Fizzy.com, Ultimatearcade.com and Miniclip.com allow you to easily embed codes of the games on your sites, but they all have ads and are not very HQ.

MI
Back