monetizer banners
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SSDI attorney search offer with an alcohoism/co-occurring disoreder angle

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by schleprock, Sep 17, 2016.

1. schleprock

schleprock Affiliate affiliate

Peerfly has a Social Security Disability offer that I am looking at. I thought I could write up a page on SSDI and alcoholism and co-occurrring disorders and put it on my blog.
    Raging Alcoholic

social security disability receive plenty of Bing searches but has no searches with addiction/alcoholism included in the phrases
    If I wrote my ad with a headline, and used the 2nd text line to play to the co-occurring/addication/alcoholism like:

Social Security Disability Help
    for Injuries-Mental Illness-Addiction
    Raging Alcoholic

could it work or do you think my quality scores would come out to low if I only bought keywords for general (not addiction related) SSDI claims because Bing gets no keyword phrases on addiction and SSDI

But I would focus the article on addiction and mental illness but do enough general stuff to make the search engines happy.

Could that work or am I grasping at straws?

(I guess I could bid on a broad match addiction ssdi claim because there would be no competition, it would be cheap, like 0.05. just in case a search ever did happen)

Update:
    Adwords does get some searches for addiction and SSDI in the 100>100 range Low competion and they don't even have a recommended bid. So i assume I could go with 0.05. is that the lowest Adwords increment?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  2. monetizer
  3. schleprock

schleprock Affiliate affiliate

OK. thanks I can see how that makes sense.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    Marc likes this.

Top Resources

MI