The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Squidoo

raider23

affiliate
Does anyone here use Squidoo in their marketing ?

I have been using it with great success. At first I had a few custom lenses made to test it out, but now I make my own.

It is not as easy as it used to be as you cannot refer to your subject as affiliate marketing- too many have spammed to subject. But if you are just a little bit creative you can get round this and I have found it more effective since they made this change.

Not only do you get traffic from Squidoo, but you get great links for Google

Comments please !

Yeah by Squidoo you will get very instantaneous results, if you target some short term traffic then definitely Squidoo is a great option...And also Google loves them, by Squidoo your site will be indexed very fastly compare to the other web pages..

Squidoo have a high ranking position in google. It is good to make use of it to promote your stuffs.

Hi raider23,

how do you drive targeted traffic to your lenses?

Traffic for Squidoo

it takes surprisingly little traffic to get a high ranking unless you are in a highly competitive category

I have some blogs that get traffic and I also have a PTC which gives traffic.

Despite what people think, it does not have to be good traffic just as long as the number is going up.

The traffic which you get in return from Squidoo is of course good targeted traffic - a good deal

Hi,

Squidoo is loved by Google and it's pages ranking well in SERP.

Squidoo is also a great resource for branding and promoting your products/services. And, you will get do-follow links as well.

Agree, squidoo lenses are useful.

It is a great way to build a few landing pages. The more lenses you have the less value an additional lens will bring you in termsn of link value and SEO. What it does get you is traffic.

A friend of mine created close to 100 squidoo lenses all with about 400-600 words of unique content. He says he gets about 3,000 visitors to all those per week, and about 100 click on the links.

That is an additional 5200 visitors to your website per year. What is the conversion rate and average profit per order???

Might be worthwhile to build this many lenses!

IMO, lenses should be updated every 2-3 months with new and more/fresh content. Managing 100 lenses might be a little much.

Squidoo lenses get indexed super fast! If you want to rank for a niche, long tail keyword, you might be able to do this with a lens and the following strategy:
1. build a lens with keyword in title
2. write 10 articles and submit them to isnare, ezine, and so on with backlink to your lens using the keyword as the anchortext
3. build a 4-5 free blogs and link to the lens
4. get 10-15 social bookmarks

then in about 60 days you might be in the top 10. =)

Hope this helps! Did I miss anything???

HP

I am using squidoo since 2006 and it s a big help in marketing my services and products. Also it helps you in your search engine rankings.

I love squidoo, not only can you make your own lenses and get traffic and great links that way but you can aldo add links to other peoples lenses. It's great!

Does anyone here use Squidoo in their marketing ?

I have been using it with great success. At first I had a few custom lenses made to test it out, but now I make my own.

It is not as easy as it used to be as you cannot refer to your subject as affiliate marketing- too many have spammed to subject. But if you are just a little bit creative you can get round this and I have found it more effective since they made this change.

Not only do you get traffic from Squidoo, but you get great links for Google

Comments please !

Plain and simple, easy to use

Keep your Squidoo Lens updated and watch it perform.

Be seeing you.

Earlier Google used to give so much importance to squidoo lenses but now it has stopped that practice. But you cans till use SQUIDOO for link building purpose.

For me, I've never used it because I usually concentrate on organic. I usually use "doFollow" sites to backlink from in order to rise in the SERPs.

banners
Back