The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Squidoo how do you edit..

temi

affiliate
There is a spam comment on one of my squidoo lenses that I want to remove, I cannot seem to find out how to do this, does anyone know how to edit an approved comment?

There is a spam comment on one of my squidoo lenses that I want to remove, I cannot seem to find out how to do this, does anyone know how to edit an approved comment?
Edit the lens, then scroll down to your Guestbook and click edit. You should see a link titled "Show Current Blurbs". Click that, and you'll see all your comments, and the option to delete any you don't want.

You might want to set "When should their blurbs be approved?" to "Ask me first". When you visit your dashboard, you'll see a tab at the top marked 'My Comments' which will show all comments that are pending moderation.

Hope that helps...

thefluffanutta

Fluffy,
It worked like magic, I appriciate you help very much. Rep added. BTW, welcome to UK WW :)

Edit the lens, then scroll down to your Guestbook and click edit. You should see a link titled "Show Current Blurbs". Click that, and you'll see all your comments, and the option to delete any you don't want.

You might want to set "When should their blurbs be approved?" to "Ask me first". When you visit your dashboard, you'll see a tab at the top marked 'My Comments' which will show all comments that are pending moderation.

Hope that helps...

thefluffanutta

banners
Back