The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Splash Pages!?

manchester4470

affiliate
Hi guys its Lee here from manchester uk hope you are all happy and well.
Its just a quick one as a newbie like me iam hereing loads of diffrent advice about everything but lots say you devo need a splash page to start. Ive only done some things on clickbank that have not worked out but how do i create my own splash page and when my prospects do sign up will i need a autoresponder and how do there work?

[last part removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Lee,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

I moved your post to a new thread. Hopefully you'll get some answers soon but it gets a little slow here Friday and over the weekend, so give it some time. :)

I don't recommend a splash page as they are horrible for SEO. Perhaps you are actually looking for a pop-over script? I'm sure there are lots of those to choose from.

I agree with keywordresearch about the SEO issue.

However, if you have any compassion at all, please do not install a popover script. :eek:

Yes I hate popover scripts too, but they have a place on many affiliate sites. What better way to draw attention to your e-mail list hook? minstrel would you prefer just using bright colors to effectively draw the eye where you want instead?

I would prefer almost anything else (except flashing text or marquees) that doesn't attempt to hijack my browser. I, along with many other people, find that irritating and on most sites that's a surefire way to get me to click away to another site.

banners
Back