The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Spammer : LemmeFind

temi

affiliate
One of the worst directory spammers on the internet is whoever is behind the promotion of Lemmefind
I have now taken to just banning any of their sites from my directories, whoever is promoting thos site is a complete idiot, has not regards for categories or submission rules.

I have a lot of lemmefind links in my directory. He is a little tiresome with his subdomains but he is very steady :D It's possible that i will ban him soon, but I didn't want to delete approved sites so far.

Yes he is a handfull that guy, I will not be deleting his approved site but I will not be approving new site, all I need to see if just the name and the site is banned.

lemmefind is going to find themselves on a directory blacklist. I get 10 or 15 sites submitted by this person daily. I suggest that you take the time out and remove all of these links, he's a spammer, which means that his site is likely to be frowned on by the SE's, and if that is ever the case, linking to that site won't be good for yours. If he is using spam techniques to gain links, who's to say what else he's doing. I assume that it's a he, but could just as well be a she.

I have just deleted all the lemmefind links. I wasn't easy because there was more than ten links, but it supposed to improve my site quality. :D

You have done the righ thing Bagi, I urge all directory owners to do the same think to show this person or persons he can not just continue spamming directories.

I'm thinking that maybe the owner of lemmefind is a member of one of the forums I visit. I know that I've seen the name before I ever began accepting submissions....Any ideas? Maybe we can corner him and try to explain why his technique is ineffective.

You might as well try to explain me that Techno music is good.
It just wouldn't work! :)

I'm thinking that maybe the owner of lemmefind is a member of one of the forums I visit. I know that I've seen the name before I ever began accepting submissions....Any ideas? Maybe we can corner him and try to explain why his technique is ineffective.

Jump,
I agree with you, this is how to go about in a civilised way, I have even sent email to this person before trying this but got no response, that was when I started banning his or her sites. I know he hang out at DP.

Civilised discussion with anyone about anything works well almost every time, but with spammers it usually makes things even worse.

lemmefind has been submitted many links to all of my directories :(

So, I need to remove it :(

painful :((

I sent him an email yesterday requesting that he creates a backlink back to my site and email me the page he has placed the link on.

He has submitted over 10 websites to my directory and in return I think he should atleast create a link back to me :)

I think you guys should do the same

I deleted his email adress with his sites as well. :(
Teling the truth I'm not very curious about his respond. I think Temi hit the nail on the head when he said that this lemmefind guy is a complete idiot :D

I'm sure he will be back to your directory Bagi and will resubmit again. He's like a Internet Robot. I don't think the guy ever goes to sleep

He has not replied to me as yet. I have given him 7 days to reply or else i will be removing all his links. I'm not being cruel but we are doing him a favour by accepting his 10 plus links in our directories. :)

The guy never replies, I actually do not think its one person, there has got to be more than one giving how the spam all know directories so efficiently.

MI
Back