The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Spam me with traffic network

Spam me with traffic network who have mobile pop traffic.

Thanks

Your wish is my command! :D Try Adnium for all your mobile pop needs - lots of volume, pops in Members Area, you can target down to city level and we have some of the best carrier rates around. We have specialize in adult and dating traffic! For more info contact me on Skype: ivana.gsmi or shoot me an e-mail: ivana (at) adnium.com

If you are looking for general mobile pop traffic, i can definitely help you. We own some tube sites and also work with over 3000 publishers who are selling traffic through our network. Flat rate in fist case and CPM/CPC for the network's traffic. Carrier traffic is tough to get nowadays because of high competition though some geos like ID,IN,US,MY,TH,VN,DE,TW,FR,ES we still have good volumes of traffic at fair rates.

Hello Lisa

I already buy traffic from trafficshop and I am happy ;)

If you are looking for general mobile pop traffic, i can definitely help you. We own some tube sites and also work with over 3000 publishers who are selling traffic through our network. Flat rate in fist case and CPM/CPC for the network's traffic. Carrier traffic is tough to get nowadays because of high competition though some geos like ID,IN,US,MY,TH,VN,DE,TW,FR,ES we still have good volumes of traffic at fair rates.

Check your PM please.

zeropark, wwwpromoter, popads, adcash, terraads, propellerads, adcash, exoclick, ero-advertising, trafficfactory,

Hi Francisko,

You can give us a try for pop traffic, over 1B daily impressions to be bought,

We can provide you with:
* Access to over 3B daily impressions
* Self-serve dashboard or managed account (you choose)
* Low starting budget of $100
* We support ad types: Banner, JS tags, pop-under, overlays and more
* Target according to OS, Country, Connection, Browser, Carrier and much more.
* Remove publishers and placements that don't work for you.

here's our media kit, PM me or email at info@ezmob.com

banners
Back