The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Something weird with buzzcity

slimane elboujamaai

affiliate
Recently, I launched a CPI campaign targeting android platforms in Ghana using the traffic source Buzzcity.com, but I surprised with this result:

I have got 277 click from Buzzcity and only 108 show up on the CPA network
AajQRsF.png

CPA Network
Jyz8jt2.png

the worst thing is that they don't send traffic from the chosen country which is Ghana (33%
of my traffic is from unwanted country) plus the missing clicks.
am I missing something?

sorry if my English wasn't that good

Yeah, Buzzcity is well known for delivering untargeted traffic and huge click loss.

You can't really do anything about untargeted traffic. All you can do is set up your tracker to separate untargeted traffic and try to monetize it separately. You can do it by using an app wall, selling it to mobicow, etc.

With click loss you can't really do too much either. You have to make sure your tracking links load fast. In mobile speed is very important.

If you use landing page, you might want to decrease the loading time.
If you're directly linking the CPI offer ( as I understand you deal with CPI now ), there's nothing else you can do.

Well, I guess here you're on the budget, so I'd suggest to try using pop/redirect sources like PopAds, AdCash, DNTX and Zeropark. If I remember well admoda has redirect as well. And there are others too.

But you need to look for traffic sources by yourself. The 5 I mentioned are the most commonly used by other affiliates. Which means most probable you'll fight for the same ad spot with the same landing pages, which you all get using spy tools.

You need to find traffic sources which are not saturated by the competition. Of course nobody will mention those "golden nuggets" publicly....

Unfortunately, these are not for direct linking. If you don't want the trouble with landing pages and stick with direct linking, you could try go2mobi, for example. They are a DSP buying traffic from the biggest ad exchanges, including Google. Though their google ad exchange coverage is a bit thin.

I hope I could help.

I see that most affiliate network strictly deny Popup/popunder ads, but when check spying tools I see most profitable campaigns are running with Popup/popunder ads, so how did they managed to do that even the Affiliate network don't allow it?

Last edited:
I see that most affiliate network strictly deny Popup/popunder ads, but when check spying tools I see most profitable campaigns are running with Popup/popunder ads, so how did they managed to do that even the Affiliate network don't allow it?
Affiliate networks do not deny pop/redirect traffic. Some offers have restrictions regarding the promotional methods that can be used.
Many CPI offers have stopped accepting pop/redirect traffic.

banners
Back