The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Someone's gotta talk about swine flu..surely

Niche48

affiliate
I mean it is the biggest thing on the news at the moment and I cannot find a single thread here about it... Perhaps I haven't looked hard enough

But have you seen the look on peoples' faces when someone sneezes in public.

Would be hilarious if it wasn't so serious

Nope no threads here about it. For awhile Ron, our mod and I were talking about it via IM every day so I'm surprised too there are no threads. I just read on Techcrunch that lots of business people are trying to break the hand shaking habit due to swine flu.

I have not really kept up with it lately but some of my family just got sick so of course we were worried if it was the dreaded swine flu.

Be safe out there everyone!

nothing new

dunno what all the fuss is about as I told my Dr. I had it a couple of years back and got over it np he said I couldn't have its only been on the go about 18 months as I told him mrs mac diagnosed it I distinctly remember hearing her say nothing wrong with him the swines just got flu...hence swineflu.

may you never be short of whisky......mac!

Wow, I had not checked the CDC's site for a while. Only a few deaths when I last looked and now I see it is up over 300 for the US and territories. Over 40,000 cases now.

Yep I had not checked for a long time either and was surprised how many new deaths and new cases there were. Of course I shouldn't be surprised, it is a Pandemic after all.

Hope it does not rear it's ugly head and get even worse in the fall when flu season picks up.

I hope i don't end up eating my words in a few weeks time, but a lot more has been spent on swine flu than diseases that we know actually do kill. Compare the fuss made over this with the little attention Diabetes gets in comparison

No I am not diabetic but I find that unless there is a 'pandemic/panic' or it's cancer, no-one seems to care

We should not panic.

Good advice.

just treat it as a simple flu. Take vitamins and eat healthy foods everyday.

Bad advice. H1N1 is not a simple flu. With the regular flu viruses, those most at risk are the very young and the old and those suffering from chronic illnesses that impair their immune systems. With H1N1, those most at risk include the young to middle-aged and healthy.

Get a vaccination. Ignore the hype and paranoia of idiots like Bill Maher, who clearly doesn't have a clue but presumes he knows more about this than phsyicians and medical researchers and the FDA.

Agile Hedge fund managers loved the volatility of the market thanks to this pandemic!

Talk about capitalism at its best..

MI
Back