The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Some Mobile Questions

reffo_trams

affiliate
I am in Mobile Gaming, and I have mobile game offers. I tried to test driving traffics in 2 mobile ad exhanges, go2mobi, sitescout. Its really not easy to optimise banners to a reasonable CTR, and its not easy for me to generate installs. I've spent almost $200, 0 installs.

Wish to know.
1. Where to find the quality Premium Mobile Traffics(good retention rate, good revenue pay rate). (I know a lot of them are holding in the networks like inmobi, and playhaven)But what other networks or sources worth try.

2. Is html redirect traffic suitable for mobile games? I am worried about the volume it can generate. I have demands at least 100~200 installs on each os(iOS/Android) in almost every tier1,2,3 countries. But based on my experience in running traffic on ad-exchange, i have no confidence in the re-direct traffic.

3. Wish to scale, and try to be a super affiliate specially for mobile games. But short for quality traffic sources, short for affiliate friends help me share my offers, another important thing is short for traffic source that can scale.

4. I am familiar with CTR, CR, Research and basic knowhows, working as a advertiser for 3 years, but need to touch the base of being an affiliate that can mine go source of quality traffic.

banners
Back