propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SOI or DOI?

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by richsphere, Feb 28, 2014.

1. richsphere

richsphere Affiliate affiliate

Hi, Luke!
    What offers work best - SOI or DOI?

2. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

A DOI offer will usually convert lower than SOi, but it'll usually have a higher payout and back out better for the advertiser. If we have both SOI and DOI versions of an offer I will usually recommend split testing them and comparing EPCs.

For my mailing lists I primarily use AWeber which is DOI. For some of my custom stuff I'm using SOI and seeing fine results too. It depends on what you're trying to accomplish. A bigger list? SOI. A more responsive list? DOI.

1 person likes this.
  3. richsphere

richsphere Affiliate affiliate

Luke, thank you for your answer!
    I've tryed to promote SOI dating offer and when i've got 40% CR from this offer (about every second unique hit from my LP has had conversion) i've decided to increase traffic amount to this offer but!!! this offer not brought any conversions anymore on next day and next day later.
    Can you tell me pls, is it possible that dating site owner has able to control amount of SOI signups (good or bad signups) and they can do to shut off the statistic time to time?

And does this mean that DOI offer more stable (because of email confirmation) ?

Thank you!

4. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

You may want to reach out to your AM and have them reach out to the client for the offer and get a quality check done on your traffic. DOI is usually more long term if you're converting well, but that doesn't mean there isn't another reason your SOI campaign CR has dropped.

1 person likes this.
  5. perrycraft

perrycraft Affiliate affiliate

I've always used DOI, but would like to hear more on this.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed