propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Social Sharing

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by T J Tutor, Jan 25, 2016.

1. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

I have about eight percent of my content site articles shared across seven sites in 3 niches. I was wondering what your content site sharing engagements might be by comparison.

2. threenerds2014

threenerds2014 Affiliate affiliate

I shared everything from my blog to all the social media. Because I am running entertain blogs. :p

3. Anu

Anu Affiliate affiliate

Sharing engagement now is getting less as people have gone mobile and they like less to share than to do chat

4. NiteshPundhir

NiteshPundhir Affiliate affiliate

If you have a business website or blog, one of the primary objectives is to get people to talk about it and share your content with others. Today it’s easier than ever to make that happen. The social media craze has spawned ‘social sharing’, and while that term would have meant something very different in past decades, it now means sharing something cool with your network of friends, family or customers on their social media profiles like Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn – without ever leaving your site.

Tabassum likes this.
  5. Anu

Anu Affiliate affiliate

You mean to share that Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn are good only when you connected to firneds and family? I think it is not good for business. You need to connect to unknow person to get business for you.

6. pennylove

pennylove Affiliate affiliate

I share my blog posts in Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, that's about it. It's not really a lot of sites since my blog doesn't have much content. I'm working on creating as many contents as I can that are of good quality. But we know that creating the content is only half the work, we'd still need to promote it to earn some traffic.

But with constant promotion, we can all get there. Social media is mostly the driving force of why some blogs continue to get traffic. So in that sense, it's a highly effective way of driving traffic into your blog.

7. Edie Lowther

Edie Lowther Affiliate affiliate

it must to do share to all social media get more traffics

8. Lanyea

Lanyea Affiliate affiliate

Social sharing is necessary for more traffic. And many more benefits.

9. amar478

amar478 Affiliate affiliate

Great information and useful one thanks for sharing with us

10. tienmocvietdecor

tienmocvietdecor Affiliate affiliate

I share this with the purpose of search traffic

11. Tabassum

Tabassum Affiliate affiliate

Select your niche
    select the targeted audience
    analyze their likes / comments / share
    create target oriented content