Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Social Media: Join the Conversation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefanni_Becker

affiliate
Social Media: Join the Conversation!

We started offering social media management as a service more than a year ago. It?s really a no-brainer. We?re in the relationship-building business, and social media is quickly becoming THE place to be when it comes to relating to people ? including family, friends, co-workers and, yes, customers.

Creating a social media presence is so important for EVERY business. It?s about throwing open the doors, raising the curtains and tearing down walls so that your current and future customers can see what you do (and what you do best) and interact directly with your brand.

It?s important to be honest and open ? and to be there. Join the community. Enter the conversations ? and help shape them. Bring your expertise and experience to the conversation. Your social media presence should ADD VALUE ? not take it away or hit your would-be customers with phony gimmicks or tricks.

How is your business managing its social media presence?

PartnerCentric Blog

One of my clients wants to go w/ Twitter - so I started today. We'll see what happens - I'm following a lot of ppl that are in groups that is relevant of what my client is in. Wish me luck!

Steffani,

You really know what you are talking about.

I just have that vibe that you really do have a genuine interest in helping people
grow their business the right way.

It is nice to virtually meet you : )

Hi,

I first started my social media experience on facebook and I'm having a lot of success. One thing I need to is branch out to the numerous other social media sites. Building relationships is key in this business.

All The Best,
swannee

I started with social bookmarking, twitter and facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back