The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Social Media and recruitment

ArnoAffiliateEmpire

affiliate
Hi guys, I am wondering which are the best Social Media to recruit new affiliates according to you? I personally use LinkedIn, Google + and Twitter a little bit. What do you think? :)

I like Twitter a lot for social interaction. I like the fact that you can talk to people quickly by using their Twitter handles. I also like the fact that it is easy to promote and converse with others in a very direct manner with the favorite, respond and re-tweet features. I think when you make a personal connection it is much easier to recruit.

You know, I would have to say It Depends. When getting to a great number of prospects quickly, Twitter is dynamite. But, when building reputation and trust I think I would have to go with Facebook. The people are more down to earth there. G+ is definitely coming up in the world, but only the real pros are using it as much. That is why it's a great place to target influencers. But, you can't beat the professionalism of Linkedin and having authentic discussions within the groups. Great community building applications....just like computers...apples and oranges.

All of them, each has their different uses, but absolutely all of them.

MI
Back