The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

So Happy to Be Here!

Thunderkattz

affiliate
Hello everybody!
Well to start things off I'm a graphic designer/front end web developer with a beautiful 8 year old son who is my world. I'm into body building, electronic gadgets, and movies of all kinds (but not much t.v.)

So how did I get here? Well about a 8 months ago I had to take my son to school because his mother was out if town on a business trip. Well to see my son off to school that morning just had a profound impact on me. "What if I could do this everyday, without rushing off to go to the office" I thought. And it was then that I decided I wanted to work towards working from home.

I will have lots of ?'s to ask I'm sure, but I also believe in giving back 10 fold in return! So with that said I'm dedicated to making this affiliate marketing work and I'm looking forward to hearing from the great people on this site!

Welcome to 5 Star, Thunderkattz.

I hope we can help you to reach your goal. We have many members who did what you are wanting to do. It can be done and it sounds as if you have the right attitude.

Ask as many questions as you want. We are here to help you. Our members are friendly and very helpful.

It is also very good to know that you want to give back.

Thanks for joining.

I will have lots of ?'s to ask I'm sure, but I also believe in giving back 10 fold in return! So with that said I'm dedicated to making this affiliate marketing work and I'm looking forward to hearing from the great people on this site!

Hi Thunderkattz,

Welcome to 5 Star and I 'm really glad you joined us. You're just the kind of member we love to see. Many of our most helpful members are the ones that are giving back because they remember all the help the pros gave them when they were learning the ropes. We often have members here too that are kind enough and smart enough to pay it forward too - knowing the more they give the more they'll receive.

So it's great to hear you plan to ask for help and also give back and I think that strategy will help you get much further in the long run. We're here to help so just let us know when you have questions.

I am sure that you are as amazed as I am at the hospitality of this place. Anyway welcome I used to be interested in body building too but now its just affiliate marketing all day for me hahaha. Good luck.

Hi TK...I'm with Linda all the way as well. Your introduction is a classic Affiliate Marketing back-story...which basically means that there are some of us who actually fall into this industry as a way to enhance our lives and the lives of those we are close too, be it family or friends. The need to be there for your child(ren) is a powerful motivator and makes me think that you are in this business for all the right reasons...:) :) Take a look around, there's a tone to read but all of it fun and educational and don't be shy. Take care and all the best to you and your family.

Liking this board already

Man you guys are great! I've seen other affiliate forums, but for some reason I was drawn to this one. I KNOW that I've made the right decision by coming here. Thanks Larwee, Linda, Derk, and Jazzguy!

MI
Back