Status
Not open for further replies.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
according to Dan Wolff of BLAM

lets discuss this method - i'm not entirely sure how it works?

I guess,without proper knowledge about ppv advertising,it is easy to lose a lot of money. I do believe people make big bucks with ppv to cpa,but it requrest some test before banking big. So it means,we need to spend some money first in order to be successful in ppv to cpa . I would be happy to read some info from experts too :)

yeah right, i found the winning formula for making a killing with ppv, im looking for more cpa accounts, can jv too now

there is always a winning formular! almost all traffic source requires testing testing until you can find that winning formula where you can bank huge!

All i can say is you should know who you are targeting to . Your first question when promoting should be who wants to check Credit Report . Once you got answer you will see many possibilities how u can present offer to your prospects , And than comes testing , by testing you will know what approach works after you have collected data once you have data you know what approach is working next step will be to scale up your campaign and make it profitable that's how it works for me and i can confirm Credit Report +PPV is worth trying ...

there is always a winning formular! almost all traffic source requires testing testing until you can find that winning formula where you can bank huge!

This is exactly right. Understand your userbase / viewers, obtain offers that fit with your traffic source, target properly. I've had success with a ton of different verticals with PPV. The best thing about this type of traffic is being able to apply the same formulas / strategies for multiple offers over and over again. Rinse, repeat, bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back