The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

So A Green Campaign What now?

TrafficYoda

I have a question.
I was able to get a campaign green but bit stuck how i should make this greater?
I still haven't gotten back what I used to test this campaign but it's doing OVERALL -30%
So Currently been Green for few days now

I am not sure how to proceed to extract most out of this.
I realize with past experience these things don't last long if i don't have enough traffic,
Good thing I have enough traffic to scale up to.

Traffic I am using (popup)

Tell me if any of these are wrong or if there is a order on which should be done first

Some of them I have already tried or doing
1. Keep making verification of the landing page that works best (already added another angle and testing images see if I can higher the CTR) also keep doing blacklisting
2.Higher bidding (slowly going up to see if I can still break even)
3. Duplicating campagines (It doesn't seem to give much effect on popads.net)
4. Scale to another traffic network (i thought about popcash but it turns out they don't have the targetting settings like popads, Any popup network with decent quality that allows at least a basic sort of targeting?)
5. Any other methods?

I rise from the void. I heard I was summoned.

CONGRATULATIONS! From this onward, my best advice is for you to TRACK the tiniest details on HOW, WHY, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, and sorts, the cause of the campaign being Green. The little bit thing you did to make this green. The Exact thing you did.

Put more of it out there to test it out. And slowly, verify the Theory and if and only if, it is proven that the TINY detail you did REALLY made the campaign Green.

Slowly, replicate, duplicate, and 1% improve a little bit, to make it greener.

For the most technical part, I can't really give you much info because that is not my specialty, but once again. Congratulations and hope my advice will help you in the long run.

Resting back to the void. :)

Finally you got it stable green. SO congrats, my best wishes.

1. Yeah, always keep testing new variations of the landing page. Sometimes, small changes can bring huge ROI. Regarding blacklisting do it according to your need.

2. You can try higher bid, lower bid and avg bid as @servandosilva mentioned in his zeropark gold casestudy.

3. When checking multiple bid performance, you have to duplicate your campaign. I do that most of the times.

4. You should scale it to other traffic source. Adcash has decent traffic and good targetting option.

5. You can also try domain redirect traffic and bannner traffic if your offer allows that.

Any popup network with decent quality that allows at least a basic sort of targeting?

You could try ZeroPark. They have popup and domain redirection. You can do RON or target (geo/kw) campaigns.

Congrats not only on your success but for hanging in there until you reached it! :)

By the way, you did a great job of summoning. :)

I rise from the void. I heard I was summoned.

CONGRATULATIONS! From this onward, my best advice is for you to TRACK the tiniest details on HOW, WHY, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, and sorts, the cause of the campaign being Green. The little bit thing you did to make this green. The Exact thing you did.

Put more of it out there to test it out. And slowly, verify the Theory and if and only if, it is proven that the TINY detail you did REALLY made the campaign Green.

Slowly, replicate, duplicate, and 1% improve a little bit, to make it greener.

For the most technical part, I can't really give you much info because that is not my specialty, but once again. Congratulations and hope my advice will help you in the long run.

Resting back to the void. :)

Lol, Yeah I have succeeded!
Yeah you are every bit right that I should take an hour and figure out the 5 questions you asked. So that I can do it all over again!
i have a bad habit of skipping the analyzing(just not my strong suit)

Finally you got it stable green. SO congrats, my best wishes.

1. Yeah, always keep testing new variations of the landing page. Sometimes, small changes can bring huge ROI. Regarding blacklisting do it according to your need.

2. You can try higher bid, lower bid and avg bid as @servandosilva mentioned in his zeropark gold casestudy.

3. When checking multiple bid performance, you have to duplicate your campaign. I do that most of the times.

4. You should scale it to other traffic source. Adcash has decent traffic and good targetting option.

5. You can also try domain redirect traffic and bannner traffic if your offer allows that.

Yeah variations is the hardest for me. But Yeah will work on that, testing more angles and images and color

For blacklisting I try to do minimal as possible to not to kill the traffic.

I tried higher bid found out that that with popads it doesn't always mean higher traffic flow, just more expensive traffic, so I might have to test a bit more on this. Adcash, yeah I should try adcash, do you usually add new lp when moving to other traffic source? or just the ones that worked best?

I'll ask my am about different types of traffic see if I am allowed to do that too :)

You could try ZeroPark. They have popup and domain redirection. You can do RON or target (geo/kw) campaigns.

Congrats not only on your success but for hanging in there until you reached it! :)

Hahahahaha yeah gotta work on it bit more though
Zeropark, yeah I missed their extra coupon giveaway :/ but my offer has a specific targets that I don't like to try it on ron where I would waste a few traffic from different targets but will keep this in mind when I try another campagin

Lol, yeah it took me a while, but i think I finally break through, Hoping to do the same on another country.

Hehe, gotta practice bit more on the summoning :D

Quick question to everyone
Is there specific thing you can do to higher CR?
Clicks to conversions is only 1~2%
Ctr is high like 57%
not sure what I can do to increase cr

When I am scaling, I just replicate my optimised campaign to the new traffic source. Once its working, I try to test new elements.
ah, Okay I see do you know if i can do the same aggressive creatives with adcash? I have contacted them with questions but haven't heard replied yet

Quick question to everyone
Is there specific thing you can do to higher CR?
Clicks to conversions is only 1~2%
Ctr is high like 57%
not sure what I can do to increase cr

ah, Okay I see do you know if i can do the same aggressive creatives with adcash? I have contacted them with questions but haven't heard replied yet

For Higher CR, you need to change angle and test new element. Apart from that you can try back button redirect script and also exit popup script.

Regarding adcash, I guess they don't allow too much aggressive landers, specially on antivirus niche.

@TrafficYoda as Marc mentioned, happy to help, though he is too kind and Im not an expert, but @ Kimia we have many experts, so Ill be able to support you if you need it ;)

As I see you are considering how to achieve greater traffic and with higher quality, split-testing is always the way to go. Not all traffic sources will give the same results on one product, and it doesnt mean the quality of their traffic is bad or that the product doesnt have a good CR, however it could just be the combo, its not working... So split-testing is a way to assure you have a wider vision of the performance and what could work.

For Higher CR, you need to change angle and test new element. Apart from that you can try back button redirect script and also exit popup script.

Regarding adcash, I guess they don't allow too much aggressive landers, specially on antivirus niche.

Keep testing the lander got it!

@TrafficYoda as Marc mentioned, happy to help, though he is too kind and Im not an expert, but @ Kimia we have many experts, so Ill be able to support you if you need it ;)

As I see you are considering how to achieve greater traffic and with higher quality, split-testing is always the way to go. Not all traffic sources will give the same results on one product, and it doesnt mean the quality of their traffic is bad or that the product doesnt have a good CR, however it could just be the combo, its not working... So split-testing is a way to assure you have a wider vision of the performance and what could work.
Thanks for the tip so much!

banners
Back