The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Skills Exchange Network → 20 - 50% Recurring Commission

Harlequin

affiliate
Hi all

We've just launched our affiliates program, have a few signed up already and I am now reaching out through other networks to try and find more.

The Skills Exchange Network provides Professional Networking and Hosted Hangouts for professionals looking to collaborate and engage online face to face while leaving someone else (us namely) to take care of the stress.

The affiliates program:

Our standard affiliate agreement (available here) pays out 20% on each subscription and each renewal (no requirement for the renewal to come from the affiliates website) and 50% should the affiliate provide 10 or more subscribers per month.

Our affiliates landing page is "here" and once registered the opt in actually changes to a single button where the registered user can become an affiliate themselves. (we have it setup this way as all subscribers are encouraged to become affiliates themselves, if only to recoup their subscription fee) And it's a 2 click process as by that stage we have the data we need.

Details of commissions payable, number of affiliate accounts available and other information is also held on this page and does not require a login to view.

I did indeed read the rules and hope the above information is acceptable and would ask that you contact me if there's anything else we can do as we're working hard to launch this program and build good quality relationships with around 50-60 affiliates.

banners
Back