The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

site won't show up in the main data center

Status
Not open for further replies.

businesscredit

affiliate
One of our site won't show up in the main data center of Google but it can be seen on smaller data centers. Before, using our top keywords, we can see the result but now, we can't see anymore.

I have found a site that copied all my content and banners. I found this when I do search command of my unique phrase/sentence. Is this one of the reason?

Appreciate your help, thanks in advance.

One of our site won't show up in the main data center of Google but it can be seen on smaller data centers. Before, using our top keywords, we can see the result but now, we can't see anymore.

The question is a bit confusing! You mean that earlier your site was showing up in search results for your keywords, and now its not?

You need to notify your affiliate manager fast, It looks like you may have been highjacked by a blackhat or a hacker. It may be a proxy redirect or a 302 redirect highjack.

Then I would notify your admin for your hosting company. Is the mirror site in the positions that you once held? If so, this is likely the case.

Need to get your server admin and your affiliate manager informed and let them help you identify the problem, and quickly.

You must be getting a decent amount of traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back