The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Site re-design contest £250 ($500) to the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we build your new site around WordPress or another php script?
This would probably give you much better flexibility than manually coding each new page in html...

question

is there a certain kinda look or feel you wanna go for at all? I mean this is going to be your website after all.

Can we build your new site around WordPress or another php script?
This would probably give you much better flexibility than manually coding each new page in html...
Hi,
I know that expression web hasn't got PHP support built in, so the answer would be no.
Regards Gerald.

is there a certain kinda look or feel you wanna go for at all? I mean this is going to be your website after all.
Hi irockit,
I would like an antique or olde world feeling, using subtle browns, greens and beiges, with possibly a parchment or textured type background, nothing too flashy really.
Cheers Gerald.

I joined because of the contest :longtongue:

Can I join?
Hi Gilligan, you are welcome to join, I look forward to seeing your design.
It might be a good idea to introduce yourself to the forum first, in the General forum under "New Members Introduction"
Thank you for your interest,
Regards Gerald.

What exactly are you looking for in this design. I can't think of many image type things for antique. I have a great background in mind, but thats it.

What exactly are you looking for in this design. I can't think of many image type things for antique. I have a great background in mind, but thats it.
Hi,
I would like the colour scheme to be fairly restrained, with subtle hues and gradients. I prefer the navigation on the left and in the page footer. Easy to navigate and easy to read. The site is not only antique related, so an antique looking image is not really important to me.
Hope this helps, regards Gerald.

Almost finished my first design for you. Are there restrictions on this contest. I mean, I can easier update and better my entry if you suggest me to?

Almost finished my first design for you. Are there restrictions on this contest. I mean, I can easier update and better my entry if you suggest me to?
Hi,
no restrictions apart from those in the first post. Your design can be modified at any time.
Hope this helps,
regards Gerald.

Hi,
just to let anyone who is interested in taking part, I am away from lunchtime today and may not have computer access for the next 4 or 5 days, unless I can find an internet cafe near where we are stopping.
Cheers Gerald.

aaaah shoot, and I was discussing changes to my entry with you. Hope your back soon.

I'll enter this. Everything I design can be converted to a valid HTML and CSS, and SEO friendly website.

devita, welcome to the contest, we look forward to the design concept you will come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back