The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

site analysis help

webrecsol

affiliate
hello guys, i have skate, sport site and these site very big, i am do not understand where and ? to start the work. and these site 0% work for seo.these site you can check "ecboardco.com". you can help me any one.

hi

hello guys, i have skate, sport site and these site very big, i am do not understand where and ? to start the work. and these site 0% work for seo.these site you can check "ecboardco.com". you can help me any one.

I have seen the site but i didnt get you what exactly you want. You want to do seo for this site. if it is then i would suggest to change the layout first. The layout should be pleasing. make the site search engine friendly.

some more points i would like to add is

Make a good layout with html or xhtml. xhtml is more search engine friendly than html as it uses more of tables, wereas xhtml is completely css based.
target for good keyword using word tracker, adword, or any other good tool
as you know that content is the king, so add content to give more info on you product. add footer, navigation etc.

hi all very thank full you all i am again discuss my problem.so ecboardco.com is my site and these very big site and i not unterstand where start the work for optimization. so you can check my site and how to solve problem.

Thanks in advance

You can start doing on-page optimization in your site such as on your title, alt tags, anchor text, content, etc.. Your title on your homepage should contain some keywords. This may help your site rank in search results.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, just checked your site and for me, it looks great, grunge type, and almost exact for the brands your selling... hmmm, since they have suggest the most thing that you need to optimize your site, all you have to do is go and submit to Social Bookmarking sites... let others know what you have and let them share it to others as well...

Also you can do blog posting even forum posting and article submission too these things will help to get more traffic to your site.

give met tag : title, description should be you site relevant.

hey

hi all very thank full you all i am again discuss my problem.so ecboardco.com is my site and these very big site and i not unterstand where start the work for optimization. so you can check my site and how to solve problem.

Thanks in advance

your site is not opening i tried, it taking more time to display. once i view it i will suggest you what i know.

I would just like to correct the html vs xhtml issue from above post.
HTML can be full on css and need not use a single table unless you choose to do so. One thing that is important, is to choose a DTD and make sure your code is compliant and as near as possible error free. There are numerous coding errors in your pages at the moment.

My suggestion is to validate your designs by previewing them in FireFox as you go with the Plug-in HTML Tidy which will reveal coding errors as you build your pages. That way, your pages will be code compliant when you make them live.

hi! i have seen your site. you have a PR 2 and the site looks good. i viewed internal site and there's no KW, title and description.

:)

ecboardco.com

1. Title and Meta (it seems all pages' meta not optimised)
2. Mention keywords once at least in the beginning part of your body code of every page.
3. Add nofollow to links such as 'account info' 'email' 'view cart' so on.
4. rich context needed
5. cross site link Strategy

That's all insite SEO you need.

BTW,
Do you like 3 way cross site text link exchange?
I believe it can help each other.

My email: soundworker2003 (at) gmail . com
Or PM me.

ecboardco.com

1. Title and Meta (it seems all pages' meta not optimised)
2. Mention keywords once at least in the beginning part of your body code of every page.
3. Add nofollow to links such as 'account info' 'email' 'view cart' so on.
4. rich context needed
5. cross site link Strategy

That's all insite SEO you need.

BTW,
Do you like 3 way cross site text link exchange?
I believe it can help each other.

My email: soundworker2003 (at) gmail . com
Or PM me.

Thanks for good reply. and i have new site these site pr already, some keyword top 20 above, i am again optimization these all pages site, & i start last one month ago work and good response, but i check today these ranking not any some keywords ranks, some 50above then my problem what change my rank. what today change any google and again got ranking my site how.....if you know plz tell me.

Thanks in advance.

hi

Hi,

It's common. Because your sites are new.

I am wondering if your site is a blog, or using blog scripts.
Sometimes you can get good ranking by few backlinks but just blog articles. But then your sites seems to be dropped out by google. And later your site will get back but will get a much lower or much higher ranking.

To little new sites, this may happen times until you get steady ranking.

Just keep on post good articles and get more backlinks.
Most time when you worry about site penalty, it's not a penalty.
Google wants to confuse you by such processings.

With usual methods a new site need at least 2-3 months to get steady ranking.

hi

I would just like to correct the html vs xhtml issue from above post.
HTML can be full on css and need not use a single table unless you choose to do so. One thing that is important, is to choose a DTD and make sure your code is compliant and as near as possible error free. There are numerous coding errors in your pages at the moment.

My suggestion is to validate your designs by previewing them in FireFox as you go with the Plug-in HTML Tidy which will reveal coding errors as you build your pages. That way, your pages will be code compliant when you make them live.

Thanks for the info

But still xhtml is more search engine friendly than html... correct me if iam wrong..

MI
Back