The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Site Advice, automated letter distribution

demarie

affiliate
Hi,

I am searching for a script to send an email letter from a webpage.

Similar to tell a friend, this script will allow the visitor to send a pre made letter from the site to one or all ppl in their address book by manual entering the address or by uploading a list.

The site is a campaign to help stop prescription drub abuse among teenagers.

One product will be sold initially using pay pal. I am not sure if pay pal maintains a db that you can access, or if I should have ppl sing up in the site before purchasing through pay pal.

Any advice or sugg would be appreciated and welcome

thanks
demarie

I would be able to build you a system like this for somewhere between £500 and £1000 depending on the functionality. It would be written using PHP and mySQL. You would need to have a registration page and you would also need to think about spam registrations and processes to stop them. It's about 5 days work probably.

Provided in Php

I think this kind of facility is provided in PHP actually. PHP provides mail function to do it. Please check it out.

Paypal have something called Instant Payment Notification, which will notify you when somone have brought something on your site, you will need to use your own database however.

But regarding the mail, it smells to much about irrelevant spam, you should really think about what you are trying to trick people into annoying their contacts with.

site advise

Hi,
no tricking ppl here, this script I had seen is to spread the word (legitimately , as in tell a friend) however you have made me realize how it could be used to spam.

thanks

MI
Back