The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SimplexWebs: Web hosting, now under a quid! :: 2GB Space, 20GB BW :: 50% off!

SimplexWebs-Jose

affiliate
SimplexWebs Ltd., founded in August 2009, provides shared, reseller, streaming & domain registration starting from only 75p a month! We're not going to candy coat our services, SimplexWebs is a provider of quality web hosting services, and has been since early 2009. Having made use of the latest technology, secure systems and quality networks our future was secured right from the start.

--

Shared Hosting: Personal
  • Disk Space: 2GB
  • Monthly Bandwidth: 20GB
  • Price: was £1.99. Now only 99p/Month or £9.99/Year - 50% off!
  • Order Now!
--

FEATURES

When you join SimplexWebs, not only do you become part of the family, but you'll also benefit from features such as:

» 7 Minute Response Time
- We're here when you need us. Support is paramount to you as a customer so we're here when you're in a pickle! No jargon, no silly replies, just real good customer satisfaction.

» AUTOMATED NIGHTLY BACKUPS
- With R1Soft CDP - got into a little issue and need an image, file, folder or your entire website restored? No problem at all.

» 99.5% Uptime
- We know how important it is for your web site to be online, so we've taken steps to ensure it is just that. When you join SimplexWebs, you're part of our 99.5% uptime - guaranteeing uninterrupted access to your area of the web.

» 24x7 Proactive Server Monitoring
- Others claim it, we mean it. We have true geeks sitting at computers 24 hours a day monitoring every single one of our servers.

» 7 Day Guarantee
- Not satisfied with what we offer within 7 days? We'd hate to see you go, but if this does ever occur, we'll refund you 100% of your money

» MULTIPLE SERVER LOCATIONS
- All managed in exactly the same way! We don't stick to one location, we're everywhere. Whether it be for web hosting, streaming or our internal backups, we're around the world.

» 100% In-House Staff
- We're not computers. We're not automated ticket replies. We're not even outsourced. We are real people. Whenever you speak to one of the friendly people at SimplexWebs, you'll be speaking directly to people employed by us.

...and more!

--

PAYMENT METHODS

We're now proud to accept payments via the following methods:

PayPal - globally recognized as being one of the most convenient and safest ways of paying for goods on the internet.
Google Checkout - instant payment after system verification checks. Ran by internet giants Google.
MoneyBookers - leading provider of processing web payments securely.
Pay Offline - no PayPal or debit/credit card? No problem. Print out your invoice, pop down to your local newsagents, supermarket or Post Office!
SMS - HOT! - Quickly pay for your goods via your mobile phone! SimplexWebs offers one of the best rates on SMS payments in the web hosting industry.

--

WE'RE LOVED!

"SimplexWebs have been providing a hosting service to me for a good few months now and from what I have recieved so far it has been excellent value for money. The support ticket reply times are insane; averaging at around 5 minutes for mine in total. I would recommend them to anyone. I thought I'd add abit more to my review, SimplexWebs have been brilliant and they still are. There is never any downtime, unless for some freak reason which is nothing to do with them. Thank you SimplexWebs, and thank you Mr Perks & Mr Curd! Truly amazing work. SimplexWebs are truly brilliant. I know that SimplexWebs can only get better; and thats what they are doing almost everyday! I feel that you are brilliant at handling support advice and you are always doing a great job when it comes to downtime. Well done!"

"Talk about fast support! The longest ive had to wait to get a reply on my tickets has been 9 Minutes! Talk about uptime too, I have never ONCE had my website go down! Simplexwebs sure are amazing! Prices are outstanding too! I reccomened simplexwebs to anyone, Wether your a Beginner or a Professional!"

"As the director of a busy radio station, we were in need of a highly reliable source of web hosting. We had tried many companies and had many problems with their security flaws; Simplex? Never had any issues at all. I would easily recommend Simplex to anyone who is looking for tomorrows reliable host."

"I have been impressed by the service I have recieved at SxW. The orders were processed prompt and my tickets have been replied to in several minutes! Their prices are also amazing! I highly recommend SxW"

"I don't know what I'm doing on the internet making my own blog - this time last year I could only browse Facebook and chat to my friends on messenger. After discovering the beginner packages here, it's not only widened my knowledge of the web, but it's also given me my own little world on the internet - my blog! The dedicated beginners support is cute, the 'geeks' always come across with great clarity and I'm never stumped, awesome! With note to Harry, Dougie, Tim & Rob - I managed to get 4 members of the team in one support request, hehe! :) "

...and the love just goes on and on.

--

SimplexWebs has continued to excel in providing real good, zero-quibble web hosting to hundreds of clients since early 2009. With SimplexWebs, everything just works. We have true geeks sitting at computers 24 hours a day monitoring every single one of our servers - not only our in-house (no outsourcing here, sorry!) technical team, but data center technicians too!

Lost that oh-so important piece of data? That's no problem at all. We specialize in offering support to customers that may not be the most technically minded, so we'll be on hand to restore your data from a previous point (last night) instantly. We're here 24 hours a day to give you the best possible service you could ever need from a web hosting provider.

SimplexWebs is not a reseller. We operate on a combination of dedicated and hybrid servers for optimum performance.

Thank you for considering SimplexWebs.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back