SilentNinja.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Interview with SilentNinja - 20/06/2011

K
Hey readers of cpafix.com, let me introduce you to Josh, better known to you all as Silentninja - how are you mate?

[COLOR="#red"]SilentNinja[/COLOR]
I am good my friend, how are you?

K
very well thanks dude, so lets jump straight into some juicy cpa talk for the readers - give us a little background about yourself and your cpa journey!

Well, i started a little over a year ago on April 18th, with CPALead.com, at the time, I was sleeping in my car I won't lie, using a laptop my sister let me borrow to work with, creating fan pages and selling them, until I met a guy named Albin who showed me what exactly CPALead was and how rather than selling my pages I could make a ton more using them myself....

K
nice story, you've always been known to me as "the guy who JV's, makes a lot of cash and has never touched an app" - would this be fair to say?

I would say thats fair to say, i've always jv'd, every penny I have made has been from a JV, i've never bought domains, i've never hosted, i've always tried to be more of a traffic guy...and yes, haha i've never touched an app

K
i guess your the middle man eh! So you mentioned CPALead - would you say this is your favourite network? have you tried others?

Well, i've tried various networks, and CPALead was like my first love, it's what got me from sleeping in my car, to my own place to live and the ability to not only provide for myself, but for others, like my family...so to say they are my favourite? well all around interface and all, yes...they are my favourite...while others may perform better on certain offers and have a better EPC, I honestly can't complain, I was paid, on time, every time...though I don't currently run with them...

K
yes i have to agree - to me like a lot of publishers the "overall interface and experience" is much more important than one HIGH earning offer! - So how would you say you mostly earned your fortunes?

well, without revealing my exact methods or source of traffic, I'm going to say hard work and a little help from my friends...if you get my drift

K
being one of those friends i luckily do lol! So cpafix.com will hope to help a lot of newcomers to the CPA world - what's the best advice you can offer them?

I would say, work hard, be humble, remember when others have helped you, and help others when you can. You won't believe the overwhelming show of support you will get on your down time, when you show others a little love on their downtimes. Basically help others when you can, it will find a way back around to you...

K
very wise words man, it is true in the CPA game especially when messing with Social Network methods - you may hit gold but it won't last for ever - do you agree?

exactly, don't put all of your eggs in one basket, mix it up...network...meet new people...even if someone calls them a "noob" yeah they may be a "noob" in the sense of the word, but they could have an amazing mind, work ethic, and idea's you may have never thought of on your own. Now a days people are all about making big money, and fast, and trying to do it alone...hell working alone to me just doesn't even seem worth it...I enjoy the challenge, I enjoy the people I work with, and even more I enjoy the benefits I've received from helping those who were down at one point and time and are now back on their feet because of my help

K
great, so we've seen publishers dominate social networks for a year or so - with the death of apps like neoapp and tinnie app - and social network methods becoming harder and harder - whats the future for us?

I honestly don't see much of a change, it's just a bit harder now, people have to work a little harder, they can't send 1 status update and get 5K online and be viral for 4 days...i'd say the future is whatever isn't sold to the general public, if you want to last, get something custom coded...

K
and how about away from the social networking scene?

JoshW
I hear a few people are doing PPV/PPC campaigns and doing well, and as Stephen C said...SEO, just takes time, patience, and hard work...it may not make you $1000 a day everyday your first month, but 8-9 months down the line I don't see how if you have a site with a good page rank, good content, and a good network, that you couldn't make amazing money...

K
i personally think SEO is the future of CPA now - like you say it's NEVER instant but if you stick with it then your laughing more than these guys making a quick fortune on facebook!
anyway, over your year on CPALead, which indervisuals can you single out as having helped you and also being inspirational to you?

well I've worked with soo many people over the past year or so, it's hard to target a single individual, but I'd say my buddy Jason, he is an all around good guy, helped him when he was down and out, with offline issues, he has since helped me, and idk man it just feels good to know that not everyone in this industry is a snake lol haha...

K
very true, and how about people on the chat? who has been a solid earner and inspiration?

well I won't lie a lot of people like to talk down on him, but he definitely inspired me, and thats my mate Allen...

K
yeah i think he's a good guy tbh! anyway lets wrap things up in traditional cpafix style with some quick fire questions....
Facebook or Twitter?

facebook

K
Social Networking Or SEO?

Social Networking

K
Whitehat Or Blackhat?

haha I'm just gunna keep it real and say Blackhat...

K
External Or Internal?

External

K
BLAM Ads or Leadbolt?

BLAM, have not worked much with Leadbolt yet though...

K
Paypal Or Wire Transfer?

Wire

K
cpafix.com Or cpafix.com?

neither, LOL jk buddy, both!

K
hahahahaha, good man - thank you sir for taking time out of your day to chat to us - speak soon and keep up the good work bro!

Thanks K, hit me up any time!

MI
Back