The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Should I Pause this campaign?

richb4_22

affiliate
Should I continue this campaign? Should I be running my traffic CPC or CPM? what is the most effective way??

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-07 at 5.46.00 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-07-07 at 5.46.00 PM.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 40
It depends...

Is this a good offer on the network that other affiliates are doing volume with? (if you don't know, you should try asking your AM what the average EPC is on the offer)

Did you use a landing page or direct link?

Did you test any of your own custom made creatives?

It depends...

Is this a good offer on the network that other affiliates are doing volume with? (if you don't know, you should try asking your AM what the average EPC is on the offer)

Did you use a landing page or direct link?

Did you test any of your own custom made creatives?

I direct linked this offer, the offer doesn't allow custom creatives. Do you find more success with campaigns using your own creatives or the creatives provided? I have very little experience creating LP for offers. I am in the process of learning how to master JQuery Mobile. Do you have an example of how a LP should like?

THank you again for the support cashmoneyaffiliate

if not wrong this is a mobile gaming offer NBA dream team. so i believe it is a new game, you should ask your AM whether others are getting good result from it. else you may waste your time promoting something not converting at all.
on the other hand, do you have tracker installed to keep track on what is converting, whats not? tracker is one of the most important stuff in CPA marketing in my opinion.
LP or not LP depend on the data you collect after you tried both, sometime even very simple text LP that just add in some taste for the visitors will help boost the conversion.

hope these help

banners
Back