The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Shoud You Join William Course?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goyllo

Banned
Well, I am writing this just because K has doing massive promotion by sending email to most of users.

Well, here is my personal thing, which you should know about Pro CPA marketing.

1) Pro CPA marketer does not use MaxBounty or Peefly or Bla bla all the time. They are rated to no.1, just because they have large number of publisher and voted them.

2) Pro CPA marketer don't use Landing Page tool or bla bla..all the LP is created by their team, or some of them hire virtual assistant.

3) Pro CPA marketer don't make course for $10 to $100.

4) Pro CPA marketer don't limited to use Facebook and Bing traffic source, because there is lot of competition. Doing advertising though FB and Bing it's like playing game in stock market, where 80% all newbie lost their money.

5) William does not talk about many of traffic source which pro CPA guys using.

Well, If you going to that course as newbie then it is fine, but if you think you wanna rock the world, then probably this is another shit WSO or JVoo product. It's just one offer, which gives you boost at this time.

Take it or Leave it, Delete it. I don't care.

Finally someone that has the gut to say some true words about William's program. I've watched his CPA 1.0 program and I totally agree with what you said, he presented basic stuff and honestly, you could learn EVERYTHING from free blogs and forums. I don't know about CPA 2.0, but honestly, in his webinar he looks like a sellout. Talks 5 minutes about how great his webinar is, compared to other webinars done by marketers which only sell stuff. Well, that's all he does in this "EPIC" webinar. I'm not denying he's good at what he's doing, maybe he really is a guru CPA marketer, but considering the low quality info he presents in his programs, he should give them away for free.

PS: I didn't finish watching the webinar yet, so I might update my opinion after I finish it, but till now is the typical useless webinar selling people the "I'll teach you how to succeed easily, buying my stuff"

I suggest to all guys, do simple things.
1) Check your affiliate network twitter profile.
2) Find Some Event Name.
3) Try to find them who are speaker on that event.
4) Follow their profiles/blogs.

I never seen any guys who sell WSO or JVzoo or bla bla...speak on that kind of event. Did William Speak on any event?

I know there are too many PRO cpa marketer who make 10k$ per day, and out of them, not all of them provide course, just because they have don't time and don't want to make some competition, but there are also some open bloggers out there like CharlesNGo and iamattila who wrote free blog post, which is 10 time better than any online paid course.

Subscribe them, there is real CPA marketing. People who talk about Bing/Facebook/Zeropark/PeoerFly/maxbounty is not Pro CPA marketer.

Data/Practice/Testing make you master on anything, not by reading/watching something else.

"People who talk about Bing/Facebook/Zeropark/PeoerFly/maxbounty is not Pro CPA marketer" - So you're meaning that super affiliates aren't using maxbounty or peerfly? Or zeropark?

"So you're meaning that super affiliates aren't using maxbounty or peerfly? Or zeropark?
It's not that mean, why you pick some point like as##### news media guys or politician?

I can show you proof that, MaxBounty and Peerfly have low payout rate compare to other media network.

I don't want to argue with any people who are leaving on their dream or Act like Pro.

My 3 pros against all your cons:

I never saw someone before making 1,200 bucks pure profits live in front of my eyes within only one hour. OK, it was a prepared campaign and William only pressed the Start-button, but isn't that what we all want. Whatever one may consider, in any case quite IMPRESSIVE!!

Further, William offers 1 week phone coaching via skype. 1 week, in which one can bombard him live on phone w/ your Qs, show him your ads and campaigns etc., and probably ask him to set up a campaign for you. IMHO only this one week live phone coaching is worth the money and I'm still struggling to jump aboard, only because of his phone-coaching...

Third pro: One still has 30 days time to leave the ship after checking and testing everything. If you wanna choose that option, then it was another brick in the wall, and you'll have your money back ;)

Good luck!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back