The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Shopping Cart Software for Mobile Phone Store?

benh777

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I have an assignment to build an online store for a mobile phone retailer. The site needs to be able to sell different types of contract with different types of phone.

I have created stores with Actinic Catalog before, for companies such as garden centres. However a mobile phone store selling different contracts and phones linked together requires a more complex shopping cart / ecommerce software application.

I need the site to be similar in functionality to mobiles.co.uk or phones4u.co.uk

I have looked through many shopping cart software's portfolios but haven't managed to find any example stores with the functionality i need!

Can anyone help in suggesting a shopping cart software package that has the ability to create such a site fairly straightforwardly and in a relatively short space of time??

Thanks,

Ben

I don't think you will find an off the shelf shopping cart that will work exactly as the example shop you gave.
I can arrange to create an affordable bespoke shopping cart software for you based on boss cart premium.

Please contact me via PM or via boss cart contact page to move things forwards.

Thanks

As temi says you probably won't find one that does exactly what you want. You will need to build a custom version with your unique requirements or modify something like cubecart to do what you want.

The latter option is probably more cost effective although it is possible it could result in a messy solution compared with a custom made site.

It would probably take most developers between 20 and 30 days to design, build and test something from the ground up. A good developer could probably amend cubecart in half that time.

Surrey PC Support charge only £200 inc VAT per day for development work but even then you are looking at a significant sum of money. And when you think that a typical large development firm would charge £400-£500 per day plus VAT then you will realise how expensive this sort of work can get.

I used Big commerce for my eCommerce website as it offers great features that allowed me to set up a secure shopping cart for my clients. These carts are very customizable.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back