The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Shawn Hogan, Digital Point owner goes to prison!

I couldn't find anything that revealed the civil court settlement with eBay. Do you think he's walking away with a positive ROI? 5 months and $25k fine seems light. I think this is still the tip of the iceberg. There are a lot of people out there willing to risk this kind of action against themselves if they can walk with millions. Hell, this stuff happens on wall street everyday and most of them walk or get minor sentences and fines.

Surely he can't be keeping all that $25mil

not to mention this guys stole other legit affiliates like us's money!

Who's down to boycott DP?

Surely he can't be keeping all that $25mil

not to mention this guys stole other legit affiliates like us's money!

Who's down to boycott DP?

I doubt he is keeping all of it, and it could be another number altogether. The truth of the dollar is not always completely revealed or discovered. He could be going to prison thinking "I knew they would never find all the money".

DP has never been a favorite of mine, the boycott is on!

Really ? :eek: DP is an one the most popular webmasters forum. He surely making tons of money from DP, but don't know why he chosen this path. Anyways, $28 million is a huge amount, the punishment sentence is light and do not fit the crime.

Can't believe I only saw this just now. He got off VERY lightly. He definitely should have had to pay more. I have steered clear of DP for a while now, so I have no qualms with joining in the boycott.

Sucks for those legitimate affiliates that he probably stole from as well.

Having just read about this I've just deleted my DP shortcuts and will soon be deleting my account there - boycott is on :)

MI
Back