The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Shadowing/Training

akumadxl

affiliate
Hi Dojo Members,

Hi I'm reaching out to the Dojo members because I think that this is where the premier members are at. I could be wrong. So I have been mind mapping and grasping the depth of A.M. for the last month. Even with the abundant of resource at my disposal, its not hard to get lost and feel overwhelm. I have taken my baby steps and created a VPS account, Affiliate Network, structuring my landing pages, etc..Still I have so many questions. I feel ashamed because my progress hasn't met my expectation. Its like a speed bump in my head where I feel I can't go full speed because of the blur line. Wish I had a 24 hour hotline where I can phone someone with questions.

I am a visual learner and a hands on learner and need to talk to someone and if possible, shadowing someone for a couple of days. I am proposing that a SUCCESSFUL affiliate(s) with a proven track record take me under his/her wing and show me how to run a successful campaign hands on. I want to see how a successful affiliate organize, set up, and arrange his campaign. I will have a million questions. If I do go with this training, I will try to journey it for other members to follow.

I will pay for this training at a reasonable price. If I have too, I will fly out to you and pay for my own hotel. Or we could possibly arrange shadowing through Skype. The whole point of this training is for me to break through this enormous learning curve so I can set my own path. I need to speed up my progress so I can start hitting campaigns. This is important to me because A.M. is my only choice right now. I refuse to go back to work under someone. I want to be my own boss. We all want to be our own boss.

Any successful affiliate thats interested, please message me through Skype. My Skype idea is "dxl1kei". Otherwise, leave a comment here and tell me what your thoughts. This idea could be a lil bit insane and wild but sometimes we have to take risks.

AKUMADXL

MI
Back