The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Setting up a blog - freedom of speech problem

Equilibrionist

I was curious, are you allowed to write ANYTHING in your blog or does it depend on where the blog server is located at? Logically thinking you should obey the rules of the country server is in. I just got an idea of a blog, just to get some website experience, but I want to be maximally anonymous. Is this even possible? What servers should I choose for this? Could you share some of your experience regarding this topic?

Most of the people here are pretty high integrity. I doubt you'll get any good advice here about options to help you do things that aren't.

I have some experience with blogs, I'm a blogger in fact since 3 years ago, and I've seen a lot of persons who put content that is not completely legal. Personally I don't recommend you to do so, if you're playing with fire, you'll get burnt sooner or later, there's so many things to write about (legal things of course) and some niches can generate bunches of traffic.

From what I've seen, those kind of people use servers located in Russia, dunno why but I hope it can help you.

MI
Back