The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEOon my landing page / money site

achilies

affiliate
I am very new to this whole process, was recently out of a job so i decided to come online to try and make some money.

got a few questions:

i just registered my first domain for a niche.

I was wondering if i would SEO blast the actual moneysite/landing page or create a blogspot review for it and blast that

I was also wondering about the blast

Should i buy a package on fiverr? are they any good?

Should i use the free online sites that offer 2500 back links?

Should i make fb / twitter page for my niche? how do i get targeted followers for my niche?

Is No Hands SEO tool useful?

thanks.

I do not want to give my site negative SEO>

I would avoid bought or easy backlinks. They can cause more damage than they do good.
Social profiles are good.

okay but if i SEO blast a blogger that mentions my money site (Tier 2) will take give me negative SEO?

Nope, that can't happen, since the blogger is like a shield for your own site.

I personally don't like this method, for me it's too laborious and slowly.

Simply search on Google for good PR backlinks and social bookmarks, relevant to your topic.

Build them manually, not too much at the beginning, and after some time you should notice a movement of your site in the rankings
(if everything else, content, on-page etc., is Ok).

After setting a backlink, ping the backlink-site so that the backlink gets indexed.

Ping services you will also find many on Google. Recommendable are ping-o-matic, pingler, google-ping.

You probably wont like my thoughts but here they are...

Every method that promised quick results will fall short most of the time. If your looking for quick traffic and you think your landing page will convert well and you have interesting content then I would go for paid traffic in the 2nd tier networks and some in the 1st tier. Social media is not crap by any means. I get load of traffic from social media. it really depends on how entrenched you are within a niche which can be good sometimes...or some people like me, who like too use colors from the entire pallet and hit a lot of different niches because trends change and it synonymous with diversifying your mutual fund basket.

If you have good content and you make it available, it will get shared. get listed in multiple directories and search engines as well as make your on page SEO tight. focus on your head middle and log tail keywords.

In my opinion, the tiers link building is so popular. You want the juice from your 1st tier (Web 2.0), but the 1st tier must be having high authority, too.

So, blasting your first tier links with tons of 2nd tier crap links is not good. Even if it's act as a shield for the money site, you already ruin the 1 tier links already. Therefore, no juice to the money site at all. Yes, I agree that most people do this and see result but it also take hard effort, too.

It's not that easy to make money online; It's even harder than working offline.

If you could, different niche has different affect on traffic generation methods. Therefore, I'd suggest to try out as many methods as possible and track to which of them are driving the most benefit and stick to it and scale.

There're many traffic generation methods free or paid as below:

- Social Media Sites
- Answer/Q&A Sites
- Forum Marketing
- Web 2.0 Marketing
- Comment Marketing
- Guest post Promotion
- Article marketing directories
- Web directories
- Doc marketing (Slide, Pdf, DOC)
- Video marketing
- Audio marketing
- SEO
- Press release
PPC (Adword, POF, 7Search, Facebook, BingAds, .......)
- PPV
- SoloAds
- Free royalty stock photos sites submit
- Email Outreach
- More ..................

All of them have their own details & techniques!

Hope it might help!

banners
Back