The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mahabubus Salehin

affiliate
I am Mahabub Salehin. I am Bangladeshi national graduated in MBA, having 3 years experiences in managerial jobs. Being a business administration professional, I intended to dedicated my full time service as a freelancer by sharing knowledge and practical experiences in the broader arena of global business through Online Marketing.

Just before join for the actual company, I've ready personally obtaining different type of courses through Freelancing start, the famous government and autonomous instructions middle within Bangladesh.

I have skilled White hat SEO & SMM. I am a White Hat Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing Expert. In last 2 years I have come through many SEO project at sub-contract job from my institute and gather much experience. I am able to create High Quality-Back-links & Real Facebook Like and Twitter Follower which can help to bring your Best Rank. I think that I have experience and I know my skill better than any one.

Hi, @Mahabubus Salehin and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Sounds like you've got some great experience. Is there anything special that we can help you with?

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Grawhill Jessica working as an SEO Analyst in an iPhone application development company Dubai, it can be recognized by its brand name known as FuGenX Technologies Pvt Ltd.

banners
Back